Saturday, November 12, 2016

Looks like the day turned out great

Looks like the day turned out great 😇😇😇. Thanks to all my friends who invited me to a concert.
Me and my friends had a great time.And thanks to Sujon, Nayem, & Foisal for this great evening i enjoyed it.And thanks to all the great bands Nemesis too 😉😉 had a great time.



And my girlfriend said sorry.I am not mad or angry at her.But i still gonna return her money.

And get well soon take rest. tomorrow is your exam so u need rest.She is sick.But i do not get it how can someone vomit in cool? Maybe thats my fault. So sorry.For making worry again.I always tel you not to worry about me.But still you do and get sick.So i told u to hung up the phone and take rest. Tomorrow is you exam.I hope u do well in your exam.So the blame do not came at me,That i am the reason u got sick and u could not do well in the exam.Lets see what happens. This is a reminder for the future me,if she ever blame me for this then i can remember the reason.

I saw a lot of sexy girls to day.But some how i keep remembering my girlfriends face all the time and i stop looking at them and move away my gaze from them.Wow Bangladesh! Never thought you are getting this advanced day by day.Maybe its just me.I am back outdated what kind of cloth ware those girls wiring.Is this USA? Shame its gone from them.Maybe i haven't gone out recently that is why this is so wired to me.Or maybe the higher level you are at society the more you need to show skin.Looks like my girlfriend is noting compare to them.I should respect my girlfriend more then what i do now. Becoz she is way better.She only has some unknown friends on her Facebook account and i get mad about that. Lol where is this society going?

Goodnight future me!!! Hope you see this day

No comments:

Post a Comment