Saturday, November 12, 2016

Life is going bad

November 12, Saturday, 10:44 AM.Good sunny day.and a little cold.I like this kind of weather. Today i am feeling i should give her back all the money that she spend on me.But how?? I am thinking tomorrow i will go to a contraction side work to get a job to earn some money.Can i do it?

I haven't spoken to her scene last message when she told me about taking money from her.I feel so ashamed of it.That i made promise to myself what i wont speak to her until i dont give the money back to her.And i never break a promise.I landed some money to one of my friend.That friend still haven't returned the money to me.

Why this world is so cold? All about money and power.Nothing else left in this world whats called love anymore.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜žπŸ˜ž

Oh! Yah found a great idea. I will go to my dads work shop to work and see if he gives me some money.Have a nice day future meπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

No comments:

Post a Comment