Sunday, November 13, 2016

I just had a bad dream.😱😱😵😲😞.

I just had a bad dream.😱😱😵😲😞.Sunday, Nov 13, 2016. 12:46 PM. Today at down i saw a dream. Really really bad dream. I saw i took my girlfriend to my house and introduced her to my parents. Then just after my girlfriend went in the house my mother started talking bad about her. She said she does not like her. And i saw my girlfriend can still hear her. Then to stop my mother i pushed her. I am feeling really bad. Why does it have to this way? I love both of them. If this is the really gonna happen, what will i do? I love both of them. And i want both of them. I hope this is not what really gonna happen. Because i can not choose one over the other. I love both of them.

By the way my birthday is coming soon. My mom asked me what i want for my birthday. I said whatever you can give me is ok with. And i asked my girlfriend what shes gonna give me? She said ."i dont know" .....😕😕😕😕

No comments:

Post a Comment